SL does not collect personally identifiable information when you browse the website unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide such information to us. In other words, we will not know your name, email address, or any other personally identifiable information simply because you browsed the SL websites unless you access the website from a link in an email we send you;
When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you, we will ask you, your employer, your relocation company or travel agency to voluntarily provide us with the information we need. For example, if you wish to make a reservation at one of our properties, we will ask you for information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, and room preference to process your reservation. We may collect this information directly from you by phone, fax, email, at the counter, by completing an application or enrollment form, or by using our websites.
Information may also be collected as part of:
- fulfill reservation or information requests,
- register for membership in the SL program
- submit a job application
- submit a credit application, or
- respond to our communications (for example, surveys , promotional offers or reservation confirmations),
- register or respond to a subscription request for our newsletter. We endeavor to collect information only with your knowledge and with your permission if necessary.
- To send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about Airbnb or partner campaigns and services) and social media advertising via social media platforms such as Facebook or Google ).
- Carry out profiling of your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide us, your interactions with the Airbnb Platform, information obtained from third parties, and your search and booking history) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
- For quality assurance purposes.
- To ask you for a review.
- where we have received your consent to do so;
- when we communicate with employers, relocation companies, travel agencies, companies or organizations, who have made reservations, agreed to make payments, arranged discounts or purchased services on your behalf or if you use our services on a corporate or other business account;
- if you want your rental charges billed to your employer or any other third party, process the invoices;
- when we report to credit card issuers, credit reporting and fraud checking agencies, and debt collection agencies;
- If you choose to do business with us through, or with the assistance of, your employer’s or a third party’s travel agent, relocation company or other intermediary, we may disclose personally identifiable information about you to the employer or other intermediary to make, modify or cancel a reservation made by or with the assistance of the agent, to respond to questions or comments made by the agent on your behalf, to facilitate any other task that the employer or intermediary informs us that you intend the agent to agent complies, or that such agent, as industry practice, would normally comply;
- in situations where sharing or disclosure of your information is required in order to provide you with the services you want; when companies or service providers conducting business on behalf of SL require such information (for example, credit card processing, customer support services, market research administration or database administration services);
- when a housing complex or other property leaves the SL system and access to your personally identifiable information is necessary to facilitate business operations or fulfill a contractual obligation; in the event that SL merges or is acquired by another company;
- to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or obligations under applicable law or court order, and otherwise as we deem necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate our website properly or to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our employees, users or others or if you are involved (or suspected by government authorities or our security functions of being involved) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, court order or court order; either
- in an emergency, such as to safeguard the life, health or property of a person. with your consent, we may post your testimonial on the Site along with your name. If you would like to remove your testimonial, please contact us.
We will use your email address to send a confirmation and, if necessary, we may use the other information to contact you and request assistance in processing the reservation. We will also use your email address to:
- send you the pre-arrival confirmation details;
- notify you about special offers and promotions;
- send you copies of your invoices upon request; and
- send you periodic satisfaction surveys or market studies.
The nature of our business and operations may require us to transfer your information, including personally identifiable information, to other group companies, properties, operations centers, data centers, partners or service providers. services that may be located in countries outside of yours. Although the data protection and other laws of these different countries may not be as comprehensive as those of your own country, SL will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personally identifiable information is protected and handled as described in this Privacy Statement.
SL recognizes the importance of information security and is constantly reviewing and improving all technical, physical and logical security rules and procedures. Once the information reaches SL, it is stored on a secure server that resides behind firewalls designed to block unauthorized access from outside SL. All SL-owned websites and servers have security measures in place to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse and alteration while it is under our control. Although guaranteed security does not exist, whether online or offline, we protect your information using technical and procedural security measures, including the VeriSign Secure Server ID.
A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. It assigns the computer a unique identifier, which in turn becomes your identification card each time you return to a SL website .
Cookies are designed to save you time by helping us provide you with a personalized experience without having to remind us of your preferences each time you return to our websites. SL cooskies They are not designed to damage your files, nor can they read information from other files on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies also help us provide a personalized online experience in the following ways:
they remember your username and password for future visits to make logging in easier and faster,
and they ensure that you are provided with the appropriate frames and content ;
they make sure you get all the information you ask for; and
help us deliver communications that are relevant and responsive to your interests and location.
SL cookies are limited to our websites only and are not designed to follow you as you travel across the Internet after leaving SL websites . We track the use of our websites to better meet your needs and to make it easier for you to find information in the future. lease note that, in addition to SL cookies, various third parties may also place cookies on your computer’s hard drive. SL is not responsible for the presence or absence of third-party cookies, nor for the capabilities or technological practices used by third parties in relation to third-party cookies.
If you prefer not to enjoy the benefits of cookies, your Internet browser or other third party software on your workstation can be set to handle cookies in various ways. Depending on the type of browser you use, you may be able to configure it so that:
- you are prompted to accept or reject cookies on an individual basis; or
- you can prevent your browser from accepting cookies. You should consult the provider or manufacturer of your web browser for specific details about the security of cookies. However, you should also understand that declining cookies may affect your ability to perform certain transactions on our websites and our ability to recognize your browser from one visit to the next.
If you are located in the EEA, you have the right to contact us using the contact details in this Policy and ask us for an overview of your Personal Information or request a copy. In addition, you can ask us to update and correct inaccuracies, delete your Personal Information, restrict the processing of your Personal Information or exercise your right to data portability and easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In some cases, you can object to the processing of your personal information and, where we have asked for your consent to process your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. We always enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your business. However, if you have unresolved concerns,
Because we are always developing and improving the standards of the services we provide to you, this Policy may change over time. We will post the new Policy online and change the “Last Updated” date. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. If any modification materially changes your rights, we will notify you on the Site or by email.
SabobaLodge Inc is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal information. For privacy inquiries please contact us at booking @ sabogalodge. com .
Saboga Lodge (SL) is dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information. We respect your privacy and use our customers’ information responsibly, we are committed to complying with the principles of applicable privacy and data protection laws.
The following Privacy Statement explains and describes the information we collect, our methods for using it, and how handling this information will enhance your experience on our websites and services.